November 25, 2015

Today's Look... Smokey Midori Green

Today's look is a light and dark green combo on the eyes, with neutural natural lips. This look is all around this is a pretty simple and straight forward look to do. I used some of my favourite eyeshadows which of course are made by Sugar Pill. 

I do apologize for the lack of lighting in my photos. Unfortunately this was the best spot I could find today so I had to make due with what Ive got. These photos sadly don't do the shadows any justice. They are a lot brighter in person. The lightest green in the corner of my eyes had a lovely shimmer as well. :(




Lots of photos and of course a list of products used below so keep scrolling!! 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
Lime Crime Loose Shadow (Absinth)
Sugarpill Pressed Shadow (Midori, & Acidberry)
Urban Decay 24 hr Glide On Pencil (Zero)
Stila Liquid Eyeliner Pencil (Black)
MAC False Lashes Maximzer
MAC Waterproof Extend Play Macara (Black)

Brows:
Annabelle Thin Brow Pencil (Medium)
MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set (Quiet Brunette)



Face:
MAC Studio Tech (NC20)
Stila Custom Color Blush (Color Adjusting Coral)
MAC Sculpting Powder (Sculpt)
MAC Mineral Skinfinish (Soft & Gentle)

Lips:
Stila Color Balm Lipstick (Olivia)
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick (Heather Shimmer #066)




Moving forward I am planning and hoping to be abe to do a "Today's Look" blog o post every Monday, Thursday and Sunday. :)

If you have any questions or comments please leave them below.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment