December 26, 2015

Happy New Year!! Welcoming 2016.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Hope everyone has had a fabulous holiday seaon filled with lots of love, joy and laughter.

This year I plan on truly bringing War Paint Luv back to life. Yes, last year (even before last year) I began to slack a little on the amount of entires I was posting in my blog. It was for a lack of interet. Life had simply become busy and my attention was needed else where.

Now Im back and this year I will be posting at least two weekly blogs. One being brand and collection related and the other being a "Look of the Day". Of course there will be plenty of other beauty related posts to be seen such as nail blogs and product reviews.

As always I am open to suggestion so If you have a specific idea or topic you would like to see written about please email me at warpaintsarah@gmail.com.

I am truly excited about 2016. I look forward to this year bringing lots of fun and adventure. Best wishes to you all.

Peace & Luv 

No comments:

Post a Comment