February 25, 2016

Nails... Mad Love

So first off I must say these are some of the coolest nails I have ever had. I would probably call this set my personal favourite. These nails consisted of everything I love in the way of nail art or how I personally like to rock my nails.

We used all kinds of fun stuff like glitter, mood polish, tribal like designs and lots of gems. This was the first time I had one of those awesome crystal or stud coverd nails. 21 crystals on one finger baby!! >.< To be honest I would have worn any one of these nails as an entire set. I'm already pretty inspired for the next couple sets.


(In the photo above my index fiinger /w 3 gems & middle finger /w 3 gems also changes shade from Black to Grey when warm.)

I got these bad ass nails done at Y2K in Brampton. They were created by a very talented young lady named Lynn. (Seriously, this is my go to girl. If you are in Brampton and like a good freestyle or heavily designed nail, see her.)

I would love to go into more detail with what was used for these nails but we had so much going on with so many different gel polishes and products. As usual my nails are arcylic. I always ask for shellac or gel polishes to be used because I find it lasts a lot longer and seems to make my nails stronger. Even the tribal style designs were done with a gel color. I know a Black to Grey mood polish by Perfect Match was used.


Reccently I have been really into clear nails with a patterned design or just some glitter on it. Probably a hint at nails to come in the future. ;)

As always if you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comment box below.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment