June 11, 2016

Today's Look... Royal Lips

Today's look was inspired by wanting to do something different. It is rare that I wear lipstick out on a daily basis, let alone a dark, bold shade like blue, purple or black. I'm not saying that I won't or haven't worn those shades out. I just don't tend to on a regular basis, and because of that a lot of my blog looks don't always have bold lips. WELL... Not today. 

Today I decided to use MAC Cosmetics Matte Royal Blue, a dark deep shade of blue that will take any look to that next level. When I was done wearing my lipstick and removed it the lock I was wearing instantly toned down to create a whole new look. This is how simple it can be to differ or create a look for the day vs evening.


As always below is a list of all the products that I used.

Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette (Buck, & Half Baked)
-Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Tease, Snakebite, & Busted)
-Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (Strange, Mugshot & Darkside)
-Sugarpill Pressed Shadow (Tako)
-Sugarpill Loose Shadow (Goldilux)
-Rimmel London Eyeliner Pencil (Black)
-Stila Eyeliner Pen (Black)
-MAC False Lashes Maximizer 
-MAC Extended Play GigaBlack Lash (Black)

Brows:
-Khol Eyeliner Pencil (Brown)
-Urban Decay Smokey Pallette (Back Door) 
-MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set (Brown)


Face:
-Make Up Forever High Definition Liquid Foundation (N116)
-Make Up Forever Pro Finsh Powder (115)
-Mac Pro Longwear Concealer (NW20)
-Stila Custom Color Blush (Self Adjusting)
-MAC Sculpting Powder (Sculpt)
-MAC Mineralized Skinfinish (Soft & Gentle)

Lips:
-MAC Matte Lipstick (Matte Royal)





If you have any questons or comments please feel free to leave them in the comment box below. You can also find links to follow me on social media as well as contact me by email under the contact me section.

Hope everyone enjoyed this beautiful Saturday!

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment