June 20, 2016

Today's Look... Suicide Squad Inspired

For those who may not know I am super excited for the moive, Suicide Squad. Originally I was not planning on doing a look or blogging a look today. I was going to try and keep it pretty basic (minus the purple brows). Instead I decided to continue to adding and ended up creating this look. I want to say it is loosely Suicide Squad inspired simply because that was what came to mind when apply my purples and lime green.




Unfortunately my photos do not do the make-up real justice. (I am working on getting a better lighting set up soon.) My eyeliner and under neither my eyes had a beautiful green sparkle, as well as a fun purpple shimmer in my brows. 

As always below is a list of all the products that I used, as well as some more photos.

Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-MAC Sculpting Powder (Sculpt)
-Sugarpill Pressed Shadow (Tako, & Acidberry)
-MAC Mineralized Skinfinish (Soft & Gentle)
-MAC Mineralized Eyeshadow (She Who Dares - Green)
-Rimmel London Eyeliner Pencil (Black)
-Stila Eyeliner Pen (Black)
-MAC False Lashes Maximizer 
-MAC Extended Play GigaBlack Lash (Black)

Brows:
-Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick (I'm Royality)
-MAC Baked Eyeshadow (My Dark Magic - Pink)

Face:
-Cover Girl Clean for Sensitive Skin (250 - Creamy Beige & 205 - Ivory)
-Make Up Forever Pro Finsh Powder (115)
-Stila Custom Color Blush (Self Adjusting)
-MAC Sculpting Powder (Sculpt)
-MAC Mineralized Skinfinish (Soft & Gentle)

Lips:
-Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks (I'm Royality & Blow Pony)
-Bite Beauty Cream Lipstick (Opal)
-MAC Baked Eyeshadow (My Dark Magic- Purple)





If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the space below or feel free to contact me under the contact section. I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment