June 29, 2016

Nails... Silver Halo Sparkle

Today's nails are all about the holo. I am absolutely dying to have completely holographic or shiney chrome nails. While todays nails are neither of the above they definitely sparkle and shine.

I am wearing false nails made from acrylic powder. The nails are covered in a silver glitter that has a holo sparkle. There is a gel coat by CND applied on top of the glitter to create a smooth finish. I applied another silver holo sparkle on top from Gwen Stefani's collection by OPI called In True Stefani Fashion. I also applied another holo glitter polish by OPI's Nicole called Party Bus. I then topped the nail with a gel top coat.


These nails are very simple but truly stand out. Also my nail tech had a couple new gems and decals she wanted to try out so I decided to try this cool rainbow reflect cube. I personally wish the placement was different, and probably should have dressed up with a few more gems but it seems pretty cool none the less.




If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the space provided below. Up next will be fancy chrome nails. I'm super excited and can't wait to rock them.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment