August 1, 2016

Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Update

Just wanted to update on how doing my eyebrows went using Jeffree Star's Velour Liquid Lipstick was going.

I start by getting some of liquid lipstick out onto a palette of some sort. I personally begin applying my brows by simply painting on the color using an angled brush. I do like to try and start with the bottom end or line of the brow, moving onto my top line and then filling in the center of the brow. I do my very best to make sure the brow is a saturated with color as possible. No, you should not have color dripping from your brows, however there really shouldn't be any "bald" or colorless spots either. Next you can use a q-tip with some make-up remover or a baby wipe to get rid of any extra color that may be outside the lines. Last you can poweder your brow, although I do not find this nessisary. I do like to use a clear brow gel just to seal everything in and make sure all my actual brow hairs stay in place.


I found Jeffree Star's liquid lipsticks to work very well in achieve bright and bold eyebrows. The color does not smudge off, however be careful and watch any inital excess color on your brows. The color is long lasting, and will with stand a day of sweat. The issue I seemed to have was staining my skin. I guess because I wear color brows so often and because they are lipsticks they do tend to stain the skin. You will have to work extra hard removing or scrubbing off these brows!


Over all I would say YES to using Jeffree Star's liquid lipsticks on my brows. I personally love the colors he has to offer. I love how they don't smudge or rub off and last a long time. A great product over all.


If you would like to see my full review for Jeffree Star's Velour Liquid Lipstick please follow the link below.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment