January 18, 2011

Quick Update: Royal Sugar

So I tried Royal Sugar, by Sugar Pill today and as expected it was awesome. The powder is so pigmented, the blue is so rich. Plus it has just the right amount of shimmer. You really don't need to use a lot just because it is so pigmented. Today I just used what I could grab off the lid.


The only negative I would have to say about the powder is when you blend it out, if you blend it for long the blue really fades out and almost stains. When this happens the shimmer disappears as well. Its not a big negative cause it is something that can be fixed or prevented. Dab more on for that extra color after or don't blend out too much, your over blending.

Something else I would like to mention is the price. You get 5 grams for $12.00. When you look at the amount you get, and how much you need to use, you really see the value. :)

I can't wait to buy my next loose eyeshadow by Sugar Pill. Gotta collect em all! (lol) Maybe Paperdoll or Tiara. Exciting... Either way very happy, well recommended.

My black heart used Gosh's Black Liquid Liner & Hard Candy's Loose Glitter called Broadway (004).
On my cheeks Mac's A Bite of Apple.
On my lips I used Nars, color called Schiap.

Gotta check it out!! http://www.sugarpillshop.com/

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment