January 17, 2011

Special Delivery... Royal Sugar Has Arrived!!

Recently I had ordered Sugar Pill's Goldilux, which I loved loved loved! So of course, I had to go back online and get myself another loose eyeshadow. The next one I was super interested in was Royal Sugar. I ordered it, and received my package today. :) :) :)

 


It came in it's usual, but always cute, (and my fave color) Pink tissue paper. Inside was my Royal Sugar, Tako, (I needed a refill.), Amy's (Sugar Pill) business cards, and rockin Sugar Pill stickers.
 

 

This time however there was also I little sweet surprise... There was a sample of Loose Eyeshadow in Birthday Girl, a pretty shade of pink. When I try it out I will take pictures and let you know how it went.
Birthday Girl

Royal Sugar!!
I haven't actually used it yet but from just doing the swatch on my hand I am impressed with the color, sparkle,and pigment. The watch was one clean swipe. I am very excited to try it tomorrow. :)

No Flash

Flash


No Flash

Flash


Every Loose Eyeshadow by Sugar Pill has a different little symbol on the bottom.
This one is a tiara.

You can check these great products out at http://www.sugarpillshop.com/

Creator: Amy D aka. Shrinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment