January 3, 2011

Sugar Pill's Sweet Heart Palette

SUGAR PILL!!! I LOOOOOOOVE YOU!!

Just so EVERYONE know's Sugar Pill is my favourite makeup line out there! Period! I got my cherry popped about a year ago and since then I have been on a sugar high!!! If you’re anything like me and look for that bold, bright, long lasting color, you’ve found it. So now that that’s out of my system I can move on. <3

Later on I will be doing a full review of Shrinkle’s (aka the super-wicked gal who created such candy) pressed powders.

Today however I will be talking about Sugar Pill’s Sweet Heart Palette…
 


                 











The palette consists of four colors, Tako (white), Dollipop (Pink), Afterparty (Blue), & Midori (Green).

Afterparty: This blue is almost a perfect looking blue. Well in my opinon. I absolutely love the shade. I will admit I though it was going to be slightly lighter. Maybe more of a baby blue. Also I don’t know if it is just me or but I found this color to be the hardest to blend out of all.

Dollipop: Actually color wise thought out the press powder Dollipop owns my heart. This is a BRIGHT pink! A bright pink that you don’t have to layer on. I find very little goes a long way with this shade. Highly pigmented. One of the best pinks I have ever seen, and there’s quiet a few out there. J

Midori: I have something to confess… I really don’t use Midori as much as I should. It truly is a beautiful green. The shadow isn’t too dark or too light. It has a nice balance. This shade looks great with many color combos. I do however find this shade harder to blend in.

Tako: First thing I must say is I have used Tako every day I have worn makeup this past year and a half. I’m wearing it right now. lol. The best way to describe this colour is as plain white. Ghost… bright maybe, white. I love it because it actually shows up as a white and a light shimmer. I find most pressed matte whites don’t work as well as they should. This one rocks ass!!

One thing I really didn’t mention enough was that Sugar Pill colors, including the ones I will be showing later, blend together so nicely. It’s a great shadow for people who have trouble with blending or people who want something that’s just a little easier. The shadows also all have a very velvety texture to them. They are extremely smooth and highly pigmented. A little goes a long way.

I don’t really know what else to say other then Sugar Pill is amazing. I wear Shrinkle’s makeup almost every single day and its never let me down once. If you want those bright colors that are gonna pop get your fix at Sugar Pill.

Here are a couple pix of Dollipop & Afterparty on my eyes. I apologize for the poor photo quality. Better pictures to come with next Sugar Pill blog. Promise!



Super pale... eek. :/

More on Sugar Pill to come soon!!! (With way better pictures & combos. ;) )

Check Sugar Pill out at http://www.sugarpillshop.com/
Or check out Shrinkles Etsy Shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Shrinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment