January 30, 2011

Today's Look... Lime Crime

Hey guys, if you checked out my blog yesterday (or it may have been the day before) you would know that I did my Lime Crime review.

I reviewed four of the magical dusts: Siren, Lime Criminal, Empress, and Circus Girl. As well as a lipstick called Great Pink Planet. These are all the colors I used in my look.

 

First I applied my base onto my lid. Then my white liner to my water liner, and my brow highlight. Then I applied Lime Criminal to my entire lid, adding hints of Circus Girl and Siren to the outer edges. I then lined my lower lash line with a purple liner and added Empress using a thin brush onto. I then lined my upper lash line with my purple pencil liner, then added mascara. I like to apply a base to my lips but you don’t have to. Last Great Pink Planet, and done!

This is a very simple look. The colors blend beautifully. Barely any effort needed. J
 

 

Im sorry my post is some what vague but I have lost quiet a bit of sleep recently and need to catch up before getting up for work at 830am. lol. Check out my Lime Crime review for much more information. J


Peace&Luv

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried anything from lime crime! It looks great!


    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lot of fun. Very fairy tale. :) The makeup itself tho is pretty awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete