February 7, 2011

Nails... Purple Pop, Yellow Sweet Heart

Tonight I was able to sneak in a quick nail fix. My sister came over this evening to hangout for a bit. I got the sudden urge to paint some nails and managed to talk her into it. J

I did something quick and easy. I call it Purple Pop, Yellow Sweet Heart. (lol) Here it is…



I started by applying OPI’s Nail Envy as a base coat. I really love this polish. It’s a great strengtheners and awesome shine. Make sure to let your coats dry in between. Nail Envy dries very quickly. Next I applied two coats of Flying Dragon (Neon) by China Glaze. This polish also dries quite quickly. You will find that it dries matte, but will regain its shine when you add your sparkle and top coat. Next I applied 2 coats of Fairy Dust. If you don’t want to apply two coats, that’s fine. One coat is actually more then enough. While the polish was still wet I added in this tiny little yellow hearts. I also then applied a tiny diamond to the pinky nails, and a small diamond to the ring fingers. You can add more clear to make the diamonds stick if it has already started to dry. Last your going to want to apply a couple coats of clear. I just reapplied my Nail Envy. Use a couple coats to make sure the gems and hearts stay in place. Let completely dry and your all done.

 

 

 


(Sorry around the nails are messy. My sister started to pass out on me. Lol. It’s pretty late. She wanted to go to bed. :/ )

 

I managed to grab everything I needed for this from Sally’s Beauty Supply but you can check out these and other bomb products here as well…

OPI: http://www.opi.com/
China Glaze: http://www.chinaglaze.com/
Sally’s Beauty Supply: http://www.sallybeauty.com/

Peace&Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment