February 9, 2011

OPI: She's Golden

Last night I finally tried out a color I got a couple of weeks ago and was looking forward to using. This polish color is called She's Golden, and is made by OPI.


More pictures and info below...

She's Golden is a lovely white, golden opal color. It has tiny golden sparkles in it with a nice shimmery finish. Very simple and pretty. I really love OPI's dry times. I find there polishes really dont take long to dry if you apply thin coats.

I got this bottle from my local beauty supply store. Im sure you can find them anywhere, although searching for certian colors can be difficult. You may also want to check online if you are having trouble finding it in stores. I paid about $6.

 

 

Its such a lovely color. Check it out fo sho!
http://www.opi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment