February 15, 2011

Today's Look... Neutral Blues.

This is the look I created using a sample I received from Sephora a loooong time ago. The color palette I had to use were golden brows and greeny blues.

You can find the review for this sample here: http://warpaintluv.blogspot.com/2011/02/sephora-sample-neutral-blues.html

Here's what it looks like...

 

Listed below are other products I used for this look, as well as more photos!!
To create the eye I simply started with my eye primer as usually. As well as applying my Nyx jumbo pencil under my brow and on my lower water line. I blend the Milk in using my finger. Next I began to apply the sample colors. First applied Fame & Fortune to the inner corner of my lid. Then I applied Golden Girl to the center. Next I used Milestone in the crease and outer corner. I then took my Glimmer Stick in Blue and lined my lower lash line. Then using a small lining brush I went over the pencil with Swimming Pool. I also added some Swimming Pool to the inner corner of my lid. I then lined my upper lash line with my Glimmer Stick, and topped it off with my Themyscira and Army of Amazons mascara.

These color were quiet neutral, considering what I would usually choose to use. I do enjoy this look and will rock it today. I did however feel the need to add the colored mascara and liner just to get it that more dressed up sparkly feel.


 

Eyes:
-Prep & Prime
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Sephora Sample
-Sugar Pill Pressed Powder (Tako)
-Avon Glimmer Sitck (Blue)
-Mac Mascara (Themyscira & Army of Amazons)

Face:
-Gosh's Velvet Primer
-E.L.F Studio Foundation
-E.L.F Highlighting Palette (White & Rose)
-Mac Cooling Powder
-Mac Blush (Bite of a Apple)

Lips:
-Prep & Prime
-Pinkberry Lip Liner
-Mac Lipstick (Spitfire)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment