February 28, 2011

Its alive!!!

Hey guys,

So I am here to say sorry for being such a slacker reccently. I have been pretty busy and to be honest, tired. I have also been trying out a lot of samples reccently, so my looks haven't been that crazy indepth. I do have more looks coming, as well as some nails swatches on the way.

This morning I got up and began to write my entry for my Today's Look blog. I then went to start loading the pictures from my camera to my computer and realized I had forgotten my cord at home. Sadly this blog will be delay again for today, as I have to work tonight. Either way it will be up and ready soon.

I promise more looks to be coming very soon. Remember to keep spreading the world about War Paint, I would still love to start doing some contests, or give-a-ways.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment