June 22, 2011

Hair Feathers

Last week I was hanging out with my sister Amanda (Adnama… lol) and she had forgotten some hair extensions at her work, which meant we had to drive back up to Georgetown to pick them up. To some this may sound like a inconvenience but it worked out for the better, for me. J lol.

Since we were headed to Fringe, I thought this would be a perfect time to get my hair feathers. I have been dying to get these feathers put in my hair because I think they are so cute, and love the variety of colors they come in.

 

For more pictures and info click below…
They only take a couple second to put in and attack to your hair with a small clamp. You can take them out whenever you want, however they can last up to 6 weeks. The great thing about these feathers is you can do whatever you want to your hair with them in. Wash, Dry, and Style your hair as you normally would.
 

You can choose between smaller or larger feathers. You can rock a neon feather, like my neon yellow ones, or you can go a much more natural route with more neutral colors. Both are quite popular.

They are priced at $15.00 each.

 

You can get them done at Fringe in Georgetown, ON http://www.fringehairsalon.ca/
Or Facebook.
Also make sure to check out their Hair Flares! Coming soon to my head!! Lol.

Thank you so much for doing my hair Amanda. I love you! You’re the best! J <3

I can't wait to get more!!

 

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment