June 24, 2011

Nails... Last Friday Night! Katy Perry

I was spending the day at my boyfriends house, waiting for him to come home from work. I decided it was about time for me to get and get my nail done again. I walked on over to a little, tiny shop* in town.

I choose to try out a color from a OPI collection Katy Perry released not too long ago. I choose Last Friday Night (Music video just released!)  It's a shade I have picked up, but always end up putting back down.


For more pix and info click zee link below...
Last Friday Night is a very sheer light blue, with some serious sparkle. The glitter ranges in size from round glitters to tiny sparkles. They shine blue, green, yellow, orange & purple.

 

It is a very pretty light sparkly blue and would probably look really nice for a wedding or prom, but if I could do it again I would have added some of OPI's new blue shatter on top. :)

Seriously check out Katy Perry's new video for Last Friday Night. Funny stuff.

(* When I say this was a tiny little shop I mean tiny little shop. I have never seen a nail salon that small. There were 3 manicure desks, 2 pedi chairs, a little tiny wax room and a washroom. It was the cutest thing in the world, and such a nice change from the loud busy wait of the city.)

No comments:

Post a Comment