June 27, 2011

Todays Look... Grrblurp (lol)

I came up with today's look by actually wearing my rainbow look one day. I really liked how the green faded into the blue, then the blue into the purple on my lower lid. I decided I wanted to try it as the main focus on my upper lid.

 

I think it turned out great. I love this common sense color combo.

For more pix and a list of products check out below...


Eyes:
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Modern Basic Beauty Hydro Cream Shadow (Green)
-Sugar Pill's Pressed Shadows (Tako, Afterparty, Midori, & Poison Plum)
-Bitch Slap's Loose Shadow (High Bitch)
-Lime Crime Loose Powder (Lime Criminal & Empress)
-E.L.F Eyeliner Pencil (Black)
-Mascara (Black)

 

Face:
-Gosh Velvet Touch Primer
-Mac Loose Cooling Powder (Truth & Light)
-NARS Blush (Orgasm)

Lips:
-Mac Lipglass (Emancipation)



Artifical Light

Natural Light
  
 

 

I had a lot of fun with this look and hope you will too. I find it to be a lot of fun and really easy to simply pick one or two colors that are beside each other in the rainbow or color wheel and apply them to your eye makeup.

Remember: Blending is your friend, the more you blend the better transition and over all look you will get.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment