July 6, 2011

Bloggers Obsession: Nitro:licious2046, Caqui, & All My Purple Life...

A unique lip gloss available in a wide variety of colours that can create a high gloss, glass-like finish or a subtle sheen. Designed to be worn on its own, over Lip Pencil or Lipstick, Tinted Lipglass is the perfect product for creating shine that lasts. It's pigmented, very shiny and can impart subtle or dramatic colour. It contains Jojoba Oil to help soften and condition the lips. Tinted Lipglass is packaged in a convenient bottle with a sponge tip applicator that provides a quick, smooth, even application.

A little over a month ago I had written about a new collection MAC was coming out with. The Blogger Obsessions collection is now out, and splashing across the faces of people all over.

Unfortuanly because of the postal strike we were having over here, it took much longer to recieve packages. Today I finally got the two lipglasses I had ordered.

If you go back to my MAC's new collection Bloggers Obsession, you can get a full down low on the collection. I ended up going with Nitro:licious2046, Caqui, and All My Purple Life.

 











If you would like to check out pictures, and swatches, well... you know what to do.

Nitro:licious2046 (Intense shiny Red):

 

Caqui (Presimmon Orange):

 

All My Purple Life (Deep Purple /w subtle sparkle):


One coat
  

Two coats











The Bloggers Obsession Collection is only being sold online. You can find it at MAC.com
At the very moment some colors are sold out. However rumor has it that they will be restocking the collection soon. Lipglasses & eyeshadows are each priced at $17.50.

















Sold Out items:
-All My Purple Life (LG)
-Evolution Revolution (LG)
-Jelousy Wakes (ES)
-Parisian Skies (ES)
-Hocus Pocus (ES)

** LG: Lipglass ES: Eyeshadow

I love how bright and vibrant these colors are and espically love the fact they were created by people like me and you, bloggers who just looooove makeup! This was a smaller collection I was pretty excited about, and for the most part and have been quiet happy with.

If they do end up restocking I would like to try to get Evolution Revolution & Jelousy Wakes.

What colors, or items would you get?

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment