July 6, 2011

Nails... Poof! Fairy Dust.

I love switching up my nail polish, and trying different looks using bright, usually neon colors. However recently I have been really into a simple sparkling look. I called this look Poof! Fairy Dust, because I believe this is what fairy power would shine like, but mostly because it's the name of the polish. (lol)

I have been using sparkle polishes on my nails, finishing it with a top coat. I think its a dazzling look, but not too over the top. You can choose any color, to match whatever you choose. I personally like sparkles that are multi-colored. Here are the nails I am rockin this week...

 

I used China Glaze's Fairy Dust, one of my favorite clear rainbow sparkles. These nails look amazing in the sun. Sadly I couldn't sneak a pic because it was a cloudy day. :(

 Hopefully Poof! Fairy Dust inspires you to switch it up and try something new. :)

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment