July 7, 2011

Today's Look... Orange Juice

Today's look was something I whipped up in a couple of minutes. I needed something quick, because I had to go, but still wanted something that had color. I was originally just going to rock a all orange lid, but felt like it was missing something, so I threw in some yellow.

Here's what I managed to come up with...



For more pictures and a list of products used hit the link below.

Eyes:
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Sugar Pill's Pressed Powder (Flamepoint, Tako, Buttercupcake, Bulletproof, & Afterparty)
-Dark Heart Designs Loose Shadow (Coral Fang)
-E.L.F Eyeliner Pencil (Midnight)
-E.L.F Eyeliner Pen (Midnight)
-MAC Mascara (Themyscira)
-Black Mascara

 

Face:
-Gosh Velvet Touch Primer
-MAC's Cooling Powder (Truth & Light)
-NARS Blush (Orgasm)

Lips:
-MAC Lipglass (Nitro:licious2046)

 

Hope everyone has had a rad Thursday!

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment