November 10, 2011

Hip Apotheca: John Masters Organics Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Wash Review

Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Wash  is created with the mildest botanically-based surfactants from corn and coconut, this all-over body wash foams into a creamy, rich, sulfate-free lather that gently removes dirt and oil, leaving skin soft and smooth.

Essential oils of Grapefruit, Bourbon Vanilla & Blood Orange create a euphoric scent.

With the launch of the Hip Apotheca website I was sent a 'Discovery Kit' which is basically a sample pack. In the kit I received John Masters Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Wash.

Discovery Kit

Body Wash

I was instantly excited to see I had gotten a body wash as a sample, something different from samples I have gotten before. I also really love both scents of Vanilla and Orange, so I was excited to see how yummy it would smell.

The body wash itself looks like honey, and smells good enough to eat. It is very light and smooth, the constancy of a thinner shampoo. I was surprised to find the scent to be lighter then I had assumed it would be. I actually smelt the Blood Orange-Vanilla blend more after I had gotten out of the shower. In the shower I could only smell a hint of Vanilla. Maybe it was just me?

I always worry about trying to new body washes because my skin tends to be very sensitive. I found no irritation on my skin what so ever. It left my skin feeling very soft, hydrated, and of course smelling great.
You can pick up the Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Wash on Hip Apotheca's website for $25.40 (CA).

I really liked this body wash, and would recommend it to anyone who likes the scent of Vanilla. :)

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment