November 10, 2011

John Masters Organics Jojoba & Ginseng Exfoilating Face Cleanser Review

Herbal extracts and plant & essential oils are combined to re-oxygenate and nourish the skin as they gently cleanse. Ginseng improves circulation, which can reduce fine lines and make the skin firmer. Jojoba beads gently exfoliate without scratching, stimulating micro-circulation and lymphatic drainage. Also making it a great cleanser for oily/combination skin.

The next sample I got from my Discovery Kit (basically a sample pack) from Hip Apotheca was a Jojoba & Ginseng exfoliating Cleanser. (If it was for the fact I just purchased a new skin care regiment this would be my exfoliating cleanser.)

Before describing the product tried I always look back to see what I have written on my notes. My first not for this cleanser was LOVE.

The Jojoba & Ginseng Cleanser is very light, almost milky in texture. It is a pale yellow yolk shade, with tiny Jojoba beads to exfoliate skin. The scent of the Ginseng is perfect, just strong enough to calm, sooth, and fill your nose with beauty. It is so yummy.

It left my skin feel incredibly clean and fresh. My skin was soft and smooth. It also left my skin with beautiful scent of Ginseng, that lasted a lot longer and not half as over powering as most perfumed lotions or cleansers.

This exfoliating cleanser is good for all skin types. It can be used daily on thicker skin, but should only be used weekly as a exfoliate on sensitive skin. It helps blood circulation, brings back vibrancy, and will exfoliate and clean skin without scratching.


You can pick the Jojoba & Ginseng Exfoliating Face Cleanser on Hip Apotheca's website for $28.00.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment