January 19, 2013

Fashion Class Photo Shoots

As mentioned in my last blog I am currently attending a make-up school in Toronto called Complections.

Though out my time at Complections I will be learning the basics of hair styling, fashion, theatre, film & television, and special effect make-up.

So far I have completed their hair styling, fashion, and theatre courses. It seems crazy that I have already almost completed half the program.

I have finally received my pictures from my first photo shoot. During each course we are given the opportunity to have photos taken of two make ups that we would like displayed in our portfolios. Once the photos are taken we choose a shot we like for editing. It is then printed and ready to be placed in our portfolios. 

These are my photo's for my fashion course...


Model: Kelsey
Agency: Gemini Models
www.geminimodels.com






Model: Kenzie
Agency: Fulcher Models
www.fulcheragency.com




I just did my theatre photo shoot last Wednesday, and can't wait to get those photos back too!
Ill post them as soon as I have them. :)

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment