June 7, 2016

Today's Look... Naked once more

Reccently I have seen a lot people posting older looks that they have recreating and improved. The orginal make up's are typically from the same artist but on years ago. Right now with me trying to improve my skills and really come back into the make up game hard I thought it would be fitting to post the same sort of blog.

The look I am recreating is a look I did back in April of 2012. The blog post was called Naked because of the palette and color options I had choosen. 

Here is a look at both make up's side by side. You can definitely see that there has been some years of change and improvement. The only real changes I had made to the look, was changing the eyebrowns from Pink to Brown. I have nothing against Pink eyebrows. I just didnt have the right product with me to create an awesome set of pink brows.

 



As always you can find a list of prodcuts I used, as well as more photo below...

2016 "Naked" Look:

Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette (Naked, Buck)
-Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Half Baked, Booty Call, Snake Bite, Busted, & Strange)
-Sugarpill Pressed Shadow (Tako)
-Rimmel London Eyeliner Pencil (Black)
-Stila Eyeliner Pen (Black)
-Nyx Liquid Crystal Eyeliner (Gold Sparkle)
-MAC False Lashes Maximizer 
-MAC Extended Play GigaBlack Lash

Brows:
-Annabelle Skinny Brow Pencil (Medium)
-MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set (Brown)


Face:
-Make Up Forever High Definition Liquid Foundation (N116)
-Make Up Forever Powder
-Mac Pro Longwear Concealer (NW20)
-Stila Custom Color Blush (Self Adjusting)
-MAC Sculpting Powder (Sculpt)
-MAC Mineralized Skinfinish (Soft & Gentle)

Lips:
-Smashbox  O-Gloss Intuitive Lip Color (Color Changing - Pink)

2012 "Naked" Look:

Eyes:
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance
-Nyx Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
-Urban Decay Naked Palette 1
-Urban Decay Naked Palette 2
-E.L.F Eyeliner Pencil (Black)
-E.L.F Eyeliner Pen (Black)
-Nyx Glitter Liquid Eyeliner (Gold)
-Million Lashes Mascara (Black)

Brows:
-MAC Pigment (Brash & Bold)

Face:
-Facial Moisturizer
-MAC Pro Longwear (NW20)
-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (Medium)
-NARS Blush (Orgasm)

Lips:
-MAC Lipglass (Athena's Kiss)







I dedcided to post the products that I used for my old look as well, simply because I want to give credit where credit is due and just to show the transition or change in make up over the years. It also shows a change in preference as well as products that have been staple items for me since the beginning. 

I had a lot of fun trying to recreate this look from a few years ago. I'm sure I will do a couple more recreated looks from the past. Remember if you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comment box below.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment