February 22, 2011

LÓreal Youth Code: Day/Night Cream

Today while hunting around Shopper Drug Mart I found that they were now carrying LÓreal's Youth Code. Today I finally managed to pick up the Day/Night Cream. I was quiet sad I didn't have this product as a part of my skin care routine. Tonight will be the first time I am using it.

 

Keep reading for photos and more information.


Youth Code: LÓreal have come up with a line called Youth Code, a complete skincare routine that helps you regain the qualities of younger looking skin. It reduces signs of stress, fatigue and ageing.

You can find the Youth Code at Walmart and apparently now at Shoppers Drug Mart. Your looking at $24.96 (CA) for this product.

As the other products from this line had, on the box it tells you what results you should expect to see and in what amount of time. Using the Day/Night Cream you should see...

Immediately: Skin appears smooth and hydrated. There is a reduced sign of wrinkles.
1 Week: Signs of stress and fatigue are reduced. Your skin will look rested.
Month: Lines and wrinkles look reduced.

Just like the other products I am using from this line I am going to be updating on how I am liking it and how I'm am finding it is working... "The Challenge" It sucks that I didn't have this cream  at the same time I got the others but better late then never.


 

So far, I have found this cream to be very light and cooling. It is not thick or oily at all. The line as a whole; I really enjoy and continue to use daily. I can't wait to begin my use of the Day/Night Cream.

LÓreal (Youth Code): http://www.lorealparis.com.au/skincare/face-care/youth-code.aspx

You can also check out my other Youth Code blog where I reviewed the other products in the line.
http://warpaintluv.blogspot.com/2011/01/loreal-youth-code.html#more

Peace&Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment