July 21, 2016

Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick Review

Reccently I had the opportunity to try out Jeffree Star's Velour Liquid Lipsticks. I have only tried two of his lipstick shades. I know that in the past with other cometic lines sometimes the formula will vary from lip shade to lip shade. I am only reviewing the two lip colors I have tried.

First let's talk packaging. I personally really like it. The only thing I don't like, and I'm sad to say it are all the stars on the lid. I totally I understand why they are on the bottle and could get 2 or 3, but I just think all those stars almost make the lipstick tube or bottle look cheesy. Just my opinon. It doesn't effect the product. With that said, the bottles themselves are simple. No crazy shapes or designs. GOOD! I like it. I like the neon pink caps and clear wands. I also like that the wands are slightly curved to better fit the shape of one's lips. 

So the two shades I managed to get my hands on are Blow Pony and I'm Royality. Both of these shades are beautiful shades of purple. 

Blow Pony: "The pastel neon is a gorgeous shade of matte lavender." -Jeffree Star website
As it is said on Jeffree's website is it a beautiful shade of matte lavender. It is a real lavender shade and just as it is claimed it dries with a matte finish.



I'm Royality: "A Royal Purple for any diva that wants to make a statement." -Jeffree Star website
This shade reminds me of Prince. Haha. It is a wonderful shade of dark royal purple. This liquid lipstick dries with a matte finish as well. This is my perfered shade out of the two simple because of the color.



Over all I enjoyed both liquid lipsticks. They worked great and were exactly what they were made out to be by Jefree as well as other artist and reviewers. If you are interested in puchasing these liquid lipsticks you can find them at jeffreestarcosmetics.com. They cost $18.00 US each.

I will personally go out and seek more of these liquid lipsticks. I really enjoyed using them. They applied nice and smooth. They lasted a really long time, all day! Plus I absolutely love some of the shades Jeffree has to offer. If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the box below. 

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment