August 13, 2017

Mosaic Art Music Video by Jessica Sole

A couple weeks ago I was given the opportunity to work with the talented Jessica Sole on her very first music video for her song Mosaic Art. This video was made for a beautiful song with a strong message. I was more then happy to be apart of something so thoughtful and something clearly so special to Jessica and her family.

Once Mosaic Art is released I will be sure to post the full video here on my blog. Until then here are some behind the scene shots from Mosaic Arts one day shoot!


Filming in a little meadow.



Jessica Sole - Musical Artist

Me, adding some soot & black smudges to our firefighter.

Cast & Crew for Mosaic Art
This music video was an absolute pleasure to work on. I hope I have the opportunity to work with Jessica and crew again. Can't wait to show you all the video! Updates to come soon.

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment