January 13, 2018

Mani Monday... Holo Myths

Moving forward I will be posting a nail themed or oriented blog every second Monday, calling these entries Mani Mondays.

This Monday my nails are done in a beautiful teal color called Myth by Akzentz Luxio. We decided to jazz them up a bit using a holographic powder finish. We choose to switch it up by doing some of the nails fading into holographic and some nails completely holographic. We also decided to add a couple crystals to some more fun to my nails.

Once I got home I decided to add more sparkle to my nails by going over the pure holographic nails with a sparkly top coat. I also added a glow in the dark top coat to my middle fingers. 





This beautiful manicure was done by extremely talented and lovely Kate owner of Nail Kandy. Make sure to check out Kate's work on Instagram. You can find Kate in Toronto at New Tribe Tattoo (by appointment only). 

I absolutely love these nails and can't wait to post my next manicure! Any questions or comments please feel free to leave them below. I'm also always looking for new nail design ideas so if you have any you would like to see please let me know.

Peace & Luv

1 comment: